SportHD is an add-on for Kodi that allows you to watch live sports events by scraping sources publicly available on a popular streaming website.
This add-on offers a simple and well-organized menu with current and upcoming live events and categories for specific sports and leagues. SportsHD is the successor of Sport365 by the same developer.
If you’re a sports fan, we recommend you also look at our favorite Kodi sports add-ons.
In this guide, we are going to install SportHD on Kodi. Let’s begin!
1. Installing SportsHD on Kodi
If this is the first time you install add-ons on Kodi, you’ll have to allow the installation of unofficial add-ons. Please read How to allow 3rd-party add-ons on Kodi and come back here when you’re ready.
1.1. Install Bugatsinho repository
Let’s add a link to the SportHD official source on Bugatsinho’s GitHub page, this will allow us to download the repository zip file directly on Kodi.
1. Press the cog icon near the top left corner of the Home Screen.
2. Select File Manager.
3. Press Add source.
4. Enter https://bugatsinho.github.io/repo on the top box and bugatsinho on the bottom one. Press OK to add the source.
Let’s use the newly added source to install the repository.
5. Go back to the Settings menu and this time select Add-ons.
6. Select Install from zip file.
7. Select bugatsinho.
8. Click on repository.bugatsinho-x.x.zip to install the repository.
Wait a couple of seconds and you’ll see a repository installed notification.
1.2. Installing SportHD add-on
Now that the repository is installed, let’s use it to download and install the add-on.
9. Press Install from repository.
10. Select Bugatsinho repository.
11. Select Video add-ons.
12. Click on SportHD.
13. Press the Install button and wait for the process to finish.
14. Go back to the Home Screen, you should now see a shortcut to SportHD on the Add-ons tab. Click on it to open the add-on.
Now that we installed SportHD on Kodi, we’re going to configure a couple of things.
2. Additional Settings
2.1. Set the timezone
Let’s set the timezone to get the right time for live events.
15. Open SportHD and select Settings.
16. Set the timezone and press OK.
2.2. Enable RTMP input stream
Real-Time Messaging Protocol (RTMP) is a data transmission protocol used by some websites to stream video and audio to a flash player. Some sources on the sporthd.me website use this protocol so we are going to install the corresponding add-on.
17. Go back to the Home Screen and press the cog icon to open the Settings menu.
18. Press Add-ons.
19. Select Install from repository.
20. Select Kodi Add-on repository.
21. Press VideoPlayer InputStream.
22. Click on RTMP Input.
23. Now press Install.
3. Using SportHD Kodi addon
You are now ready to stream live sports on Kodi with SportHD. The Live Events category lists all the available matches, you can also filter the list of matches by specific Sport or League.
24. Use the menu to find Live Events.
Looking for more add-ons? These are some of our favorite Kodi add-ons for June 2023.
Please visit our list of the best Kodi add-ons for more information.
|Fen: This add-on is very fast and offers many features. (Premium sources)|
|Umbrella: Great add-on based on Venom. (Premium sources)|
|Seren: Excellent add-on with great user interface and many innovative functions. (Premium sources)|
|Elementum: An exceptional add-on that offers high-quality streams using torrents. (Free sources)|
|Scrubs v2: Great add-on specialized in free sources. (Free sources)|
|The Crew: Great all-in-one add-on with many extra features for kids, sports, live TV, and more. (Free and premium sources)|