Scrubs v2 is a Kodi add-on that allows you to stream movies and shows. In this step-by-step tutorial with screenshots, we’re going to install Scrubs v2 on Kodi 18.3 Leia using its official source. This add-on is a fork of the Exodus and it has many of its features like Trakt.tv integration, Real Debrid support and also other extra features like live TV channels, music, a category dedicated to kids and more.
Table of contents
Adding a link to Scrubs’ source
Let’s start by adding a link to the official source on JewBMX’s Github page, this will allow us to download the repository zip file directly from Kodi.
1. Open the System menu by pressing the cog icon near the top left corner of the Home Screen.
2. Select File manager.
3. Press Add source.
4. Type https://jewbmx.github.io/ on the top box and jewbmx on the bottom one. Press OK to continue.
Installing JewBMX Repository
5. Go back to the System menu and select Add-ons.
6. Tap on Install from zip file.
If this is your first time installing add-ons on Kodi, you’ll see an “unknown sources disabled” notification, press the Settings button and enable Unknown sources and Show notifications.
7. Now select jewbmx.
8. Click on repository.jewrepo-x.x.x.zip to download and install the repository.
Installing Scrubs v2 add-on on Kodi
Now use the repository to install the add-on.
9. Select Install from repository.
10. Click on JewRepo to open the repository.
11. Select Video add-ons.
12. Now select Scrubs v2.
13. Press the Install button.
14. You’ll see a list of dependencies to be installed with the add-on. Press OK and wait a couple of seconds for the process to finished.
15. Go back to the Home Screen, there’s a shortcut to Scrubs v2 on the Add-ons tab. Press it to open the add-on.
16. Use the menu to stream movies and TV shows with Scrubs v2 on Kodi.
Now that Scrubs v2 is installed, take a look at the various settings on Tools, this add-on has many features like Trakt.tv integration, premium accounts, file downloading and more.
Scrubs v2 features automatic subtitles but if you need more control over the subtitles selection process please read How to enable automatic subtitles on Kodi.