Scrubs v2 is a Kodi add-on that allows you to stream movies and TV shows using free sources exclusively, no Debrid account required. It has been recently updated and is now compatible with Kodi 19 Matrix.
This add-on has many features like library integration, file downloads, and integrated subtitles. Scrubs v2 supports accounts from Trakt, TMDb, and IMDb to keep your favorites organized on the cloud and synchronized across devices. It also offers a couple of extra categories with live TV, movie lists, and some music.
In this guide, we’re going to install Scrubs v2 on Kodi 19 Matrix. Let’s get started!
1. How to install Scrub v2 on Kodi
If this is your first time installing add-ons on Kodi, you will need to allow the installation of unofficial add-ons. Please read How to allow 3rd-party add-ons on Kodi and come back here when you’re ready.
1.1. Install Jewbmx repository
Let’s start by adding a link to the official source on JewBMX’s Github page, this will allow us to download the repository zip file directly from Kodi.
1. Press the cog icon near the top left corner of the Home Screen.
2. Select File manager.
3. Press Add source.
4. Type https://jewbmx.github.io/ on the top box and jewbmx on the bottom one. Press OK to continue.
Now let’s use the link to install the repository.
5. Go back to the Settings menu and select Add-ons.
6. Tap on Install from zip file.
7. Now select jewbmx.
8. Click on repository.jewrepo-x.x.x.zip to download and install the repository.
1.2. Install Scrubs v2 add-on
We’ll now use the repository to install the add-on.
9. Select Install from repository.
10. Click on JewRepo to open the repository.
11. Select Video add-ons.
12. Now select Scrubs v2.
13. Press the Install button.
14. You’ll see a list of dependencies to be installed with the add-on. Press OK and wait a couple of seconds for the process to finish.
15. Go back to the Home Screen, there’s a shortcut to Scrubs v2 on the Add-ons tab. Press it to open the add-on.
16. Use the menu to stream movies and TV shows with Scrubs v2 on Kodi.
All done! Scrubs v2 is now installed on Kodi, take a moment to take a look at the various settings using the Tools category on the add-on’s main menu.
Scrubs v2 features automatic subtitles but if you need more control over the subtitles selection process please read How to enable automatic subtitles on Kodi.
2. Additional Settings
2.1. Using Trakt with Scrubs v2
Trakt.tv is a free service that helps you organize and keep track of your favorite movies and shows. Using a Trakt account is very helpful if you want to sync your watched status across devices.
Scrubs V2 can integrate with your Trakt account so you can access your collection, lists, and other Trakt features directly on Kodi.
To use Trakt with Scrubs v2, visit the Trakt.tv website, log in with your account, and follow these steps.
1. Open Scrubs v2 and select Tools.
2. Press Authorize Trakt.
3. Copy the authorization code.
4. Using a web browser visit https://trakt.tv/activate and enter the authorization code. (You must be logged into your Trakt account)
5. Press Yes to link Scrubs v2 with your Trakt account.
The settings menu will open. Take some time to review the add-on’s settings and press OK when you’re done.
6. Go back to the add-on’s main menu and press My Stuff.
7. Select My Trakt.
Use the My Trakt Movies and My Trakt TV Shows categories to access your collection, watchlist, and other Trakt features.
3. Alternatives to Scrubs v2
Looking for more add-ons? These are some of our favorite Kodi add-ons for May 2022.
Please visit our list of the best Kodi add-ons for more information.
|The Promise: Free and Premium sources. Based on The Oath, has all the features from its predecessor.|
|The Crew: Free and premium sources. Great all-in-one add-on with many extra features for kids, sports, live TV, and more.|
|Scrubs v2: Free sources. Great add-on specialized in free sources.|
|Nightwing: Free and Premium sources. Popular add-on similar to The Oath with extra features.|
|Seren: Premium sources. Excellent add-on with great user interface and many innovative functions.|
|Ezra: Premium sources. Based on Fen, this add-on has all the great features of its predecessor.|
|Elementum: P2P sources. An exceptional add-on that offers high-quality streams using torrents.|