Rising Tides is a Kodi add-on that allows you to watch live sports events by scraping sources that are publicly available on the internet. This add-on offers highlights, live and PPV events for many sports.
If you’re a sports fan, we also recommend that you take a look at the sports section on The Crew.
In this guide, we are going to install Rising Tides on Kodi using its official source. Let’s begin!
If this is the first time you install add-ons on Kodi, you’ll have to allow the installation of unofficial add-ons. Please read How to allow 3rd-party add-ons on Kodi and come back here when you’re ready.
Adding the Rising Tides source to Kodi
Let’s add a link to the add-on’s official source on Mullafabz website, this will allow us to download the repository zip file directly on Kodi.
1. Press the cog icon near the top left corner of the Home Screen to open the Settings menu.
2. Select File Manager.
3. Press Add Source.
4. Enter https://mullafabz.xyz/Repository/K19/ on the top box and mullafabz on the bottom one. Press OK to add the source.
Note: The URL is case sensitive, copy the URL exactly as displayed. If you’re on Kodi 18, use https://mullafabz.xyz/Repository/ instead.
Installing the repository
The repository is responsible for installing and updating the add-on when new versions become available. We’ll use the newly added source to download and install the repository.
5. Go back to the Settings menu and this time select Add-ons.
6. Select Install from zip file.
7. Press mullafabz.
8. Click on repository.Rising.Tides.zip to install the repository.
Wait a couple of seconds and you will see a repository installed notification.
Installing Rising Tides Kodi add-on
Now that the repository is installed, let’s use it to download and install the addon and its dependencies.
9. Press Install from repository.
10. Select Rising Tides repository.
11. Press Video add-ons.
12. Click Rising TIdes.
13. Press the Install button.
14. You’ll see a list of dependencies to be installed with the add-on, Press OK to continue.
15. Go back to the Home Screen and highlight the Add-ons tab, you’ll see a shortcut to Rising Tides.
16. Use the main menu on Rising Tides to find live sports events.
Rising Tides is now installed on Kodi. The streams are typically activated 5 to 10 minutes before the event. Make sure to also check out the add-on’s social media accounts.
Looking for more add-ons? These are some of our favorite Kodi add-ons for January 2022.
Please visit our list of the best Kodi add-ons for more information.
|The Crew: Free and premium sources. Very popular add-on with many extra features like live sports and more. (Kodi 19 Matrix & 18 Leia)|
|The Oath: Free and premium sources. Great add-on based on Exodus. (Kodi 19 Matrix & 18 Leia)|
|Seren: Premium sources. Excellent add-on with great user interface and many innovative features. (Kodi 19 Matrix & 18 Leia)|
|Venom: Premium sources. Very popular add-on with great features. (Kodi 19 Matrix & 18 Leia)|
|Elementum: P2P sources. An excellent add-on that offers high-quality streams using torrents. (Kodi 19 Matrix & 18 Leia)|