Rising Tides is a Kodi add-on that allows you to watch live sports events by scraping sources that are publicly available on the internet. This add-on features live matches, highlights, live TV channels and pay-per-view events.
Rising Tides specializes in football (soccer) but it also offers streams for other sports like basketball, hockey, American football, UFC, and others.
If you’re a sports fan, we recommend you also look at our favorite Kodi sports add-ons.
In this guide, we are going to install Rising Tides on Kodi 19.4 Matrix. Let’s begin!
Table of contents
If this is the first time you install add-ons on Kodi, you’ll have to allow the installation of unofficial add-ons. Please read How to allow 3rd-party add-ons on Kodi and come back here when you’re ready.
Install the Rising Tides repository
Let’s add a link to the add-on’s official source on Mullafabz website, this allows us to download the repository zip file directly on Kodi.
1. Press the cog icon near the top left corner of the Home Screen.
2. Select File Manager.
3. Press Add Source.
4. Enter https://mullafabz.xyz/Repository/K19 on the top box and mullafabz on the bottom one. Press OK to add the source.
Note: The URL is case-sensitive, copy the URL exactly as displayed.
5. Go back to the Settings menu and this time select Add-ons.
6. Select Install from zip file.
7. Press mullafabz.
8. Click on repository.Rising.Tides.zip to install the repository.
Wait a couple of seconds for the installation process to finish. You will see a notification.
Install the Rising Tides add-on
Now that the repository is installed, let’s use it to download and install the add-on and its dependencies.
9. Press Install from repository.
10. Select Rising Tides repository.
11. Press Video add-ons.
12. Click Rising Tides.
13. Press the Install button.
14. You’ll see a list of dependencies to be installed with the add-on, Press OK to continue.
15. Go back to the Home Screen and highlight the Add-ons tab, you’ll see a shortcut to Rising Tides.
16. Use the main menu on Rising Tides to find live sports events.
Rising Tides is now installed on Kodi. The streams are typically activated 5 to 10 minutes before the event. Make sure also to check out the add-on’s social media accounts.
Looking for more add-ons? These are some of our favorite Kodi add-ons for June 2023.
Please visit our list of the best Kodi add-ons for more information.
|Fen: This add-on is very fast and offers many features. (Premium sources)|
|Umbrella: Great add-on based on Venom. (Premium sources)|
|Seren: Excellent add-on with great user interface and many innovative functions. (Premium sources)|
|Elementum: An exceptional add-on that offers high-quality streams using torrents. (Free sources)|
|Scrubs v2: Great add-on specialized in free sources. (Free sources)|
|The Crew: Great all-in-one add-on with many extra features for kids, sports, live TV, and more. (Free and premium sources)|
One thought on “How to Install Rising Tides on Kodi – Sports Add-on”
Couldn’t retrieve directory information