Realizer is an add-on that allows you to manage your Real Debrid cloud account on Kodi. With Real Debrid, you can safely download torrents using their servers and stream the files directly to Kodi. In this step-by-step tutorial with screenshots, we’re going to install Realizer on Kodi 19 Leia.
To use Realizer you’ll need a Real Debrid account, Real Debrid gives you unrestricted access to multiple file hosters and cached torrents for a very low price.
If this is your first time installing add-ons on Kodi, you will need to allow the installation of unofficial add-ons. Please read How to allow 3rd-party add-ons on Kodi and come back here when you’re ready.
Adding a link to Realizer source
First, we’ll add a link to Aenemapy on Github, the official source for Realizer. This will allow us to download the repository directly on Kodi.
1. Open the System menu by pressing the cog icon near the top left corner of the Home Screen.
2. Select File Manager.
3. Press Add source.
4. Write https://aenemapy.github.io/repo/ on the top box and aenemapy repo on the bottom one. Press OK to add the source.
Installing Aenemapy repository
The repository is responsible for installing and updating Realizer, let’s use the new source to download the repo.
5. Go back to the System menu and select Add-ons.
6. Click on Install from zip file.
7. Now select aenemapy repo.
8. Click on repository.aenemapy.zip to download and install the repo.
Installing Realizer add-on
Now that the repository is installed, we’re going to use it to install Realizer on Kodi.
9. Select Install from repository.
10. Click on Aenemapy Addons Repository.
11. Select Video add-ons.
12. Now select Realizer.
13. Press the Install button and wait a few seconds while the addon is downloaded and installed.
14. Go back to the Home Screen, there will be a shortcut to Realizer on the Add-ons tab. Click on it to open the add-on.
Authorize Realizer on Kodi with Real Debrid
When you first open Realizer, it’ll ask you to authorize the add-on to get access to your Real Debrid account.
15. If you already have a Real Debrid account press the X button on the top right corner. Otherwise, scan the QR code to create an account.
16. Select Authorize.
17. Copy the authorization code.
18. Using your web browser, go to https://real-debrid.com/device and enter the authorization code. (You must be logged in to you Real Debrid account)
19. Enter Realizer as a name and press Set that name.
Now Realizer and your Real Debrid account should be linked.
Add torrents to your Real Debrid cloud
To stream content with Realizer you’ll have to add some torrents to Real Debrid first. Navigate to Real Debrid on your web browser.
20. Select Torrents on the top menu.
21. Upload a torrent file or paste a magnet link. Press Convert.
22. You’ll see a dialog with the description of the torrent. Press Start my torrent.
23. Real Debrid will start downloading the file to your cloud, you can see its status and progress on the lower part of the screen.
Access your Real Debrid cloud with Realizer
Now that you have some torrents downloaded on your cloud it’s time to stream them with Kodi.
24. Open Realizer and select Cloud Browser.
25. Select Cloud Content to see all the files on your Real Debrid cloud or select Transfer List to see the files currently being downloaded.
Select a file on your cloud to start streaming it. Real Debrid allows you to store up to 20 torrents on your cloud. Adding torrents with many files will count as just one torrent, this comes handy when downloading entire season packs of your favorite TV shows.
If you want to use subtitles with your videos please read How to enable subtitles on Kodi.
Looking for more add-ons? These are some of our favorite Kodi add-ons for July 2022.
Please visit our list of the best Kodi add-ons for more information.
|The Promise: Free and Premium sources. Based on The Oath, has all the features from its predecessor.|
|The Crew: Free and premium sources. Great all-in-one add-on with many extra features for kids, sports, live TV, and more.|
|Scrubs v2: Free sources. Great add-on specialized in free sources.|
|Seren: Premium sources. Excellent add-on with great user interface and many innovative functions.|
|Ezra: Premium sources. Based on Fen, this add-on has all the great features of its predecessor.|
|Elementum: P2P sources. An exceptional add-on that offers high-quality streams using torrents.|