Realizer is an add-on for Kodi that allows you to manage your Real Debrid cloud account. With Real Debrid, you can safely download torrents using their servers and stream the files directly to Kodi. In this step-by-step tutorial with screenshots, we’re going to install Realizer on Kodi.
To use Realizer you’ll need a Real Debrid account, Real Debrid gives you unrestricted access to multiple file hosters and cached torrents for a very low price.
Table of contents
Adding a link to Realizer source
First, we’ll add a link to Aenemapy on Github, the official source for Realizer. This will allow us to download the repository directly on Kodi.
1. Open the System menu by pressing the cog icon near the top left corner of the Home Screen.
2. Select File Manager.
3. Press Add source.
4. Write http://aenemapy.github.io/repo/ on the top box and aenemapy repo on the bottom one. Press OK to add the source.
Installing Aenemapy repository
The repository is responsible for installing and updating Realizer, let’s use the new source to download the repo.
5. Go back to the System menu and select Add-ons.
6. Click on Install from zip file.
If this is your first time installing add-ons on Kodi, you’ll see the message “Installation from unknown sources is disabled”. Press the Settings button and enable Unknown sources and Show notifications, then press the back button to continue.
7. Now select aenemapy repo.
8. Click on repository.aenemapy-x.x.zip to download and install the repo.
Installing Realizer add-on
Now that the repository is installed, we’re going to use it to install Realizer on Kodi.
9. Select Install from repository.
10. Click on Aenemapy Addons Repository.
11. Select Video add-ons.
12. Now select Realizer.
13. Press the Install button.
14. You’ll see a list of dependencies that’ll be installed with the add-on. Press OK to continue and wait until the installation process is finished.
15. Go back to the Home Screen, there will be a shortcut to Realizer on the Add-ons tab. Click on it to open the add-on.
Authorize Realizer on Kodi with Real Debrid
When you first open Realizer, it’ll ask you to authorize the add-on to get access to your Real Debrid account.
16. Press the Settings button.
17. Select Authorize Real Debrid.
18. Realizer will show you an authorization code, copy the code.
19. Using your web browser, go to https://real-debrid.com/device and enter the authorization code. (You must be logged in to you Real Debrid account)
20. Enter Realizer as a name and press Set that name.
Now Realizer and your Real Debrid account should be linked.
Add torrents to your Real Debrid cloud
To stream content with Realizer you’ll have to add some torrents to Real Debrid first. Navigate to Real Debrid on your web browser.
21. Select Torrents on the top menu.
22. Upload a torrent file or paste a magnet link. Press Convert.
23. You’ll see a dialog with the description of the torrent. Press Start my torrent.
24. Real Debrid will start downloading the file to your cloud, you can see its status and progress on the lower part of the screen.
Access your Real Debrid cloud with Realizer
Now that you have some torrents downloaded on your cloud it’s time to stream them with Kodi.
25. Open Realizer and select RealDebrid Cloud.
26. Click on Torrent List.
27. Select a torrent from your cloud to start playing the file.
You can also use the Meta Cloud option, it’ll scan the torrents on your cloud and arrange them in a more convenient and readable way.
Real Debrid allows you to store up to 20 torrents on your cloud, this comes handy when downloading entire season packs of your favorite TV shows.
If you want to use subtitles with your videos please read How to enable subtitles on Kodi.
Looking for more add-ons? These are our favorite Kodi add-ons for February 2021.
|The Oath: Free and premium sources. Great add-on based on Exodus, ready for Kodi 19.|
|Tempest: Free and premium sources. Great multi-scraper add-on with extra features.|
|The Crew: Free and premium sources. Popular add-on with lots of features like live sports, radio, kids section, and more.|
|Seren: Premium sources. Excellent add-on with great user interface and many innovative features. Requires Debrid Account. Kodi 19 compatible.|
|Elementum: P2P sources. An excellent add-on that offers high-quality streams using torrents. Kodi 19 compatible.|