Quasar Burst is responsible for searching torrents on several websites so they can be played by Quasar on Kodi. Usually, it is automatically along with Quasar but sometimes the installation process might fail.
In this guide, we are going to manually install Quasar Burst on Kodi. If you haven’t installed Quasar yet please read How to install Quasar on Kodi first, and come back here when you’re ready. Follow these steps only if the automatic installation fails.
Quasar hasn’t received updates in a while, it still works but we recommend using Elementum. Elementum is a fork of Quasar, it uses a new torrent engine with extended features like FAT32 support or streaming directly to RAM. Please read How to install Elementum on Kodi or How to install Elementum Burst for more info.
Downloading Quasar Burst
Lets start by downloading Quasar Burst from its official site.
1. Go to Quasar Burst’s official site and click on All platforms to download the zip file. Remember the folder where you download the file, we’ll be using it later.
Installing Quasar Burst
Now lets manually install Quasar Burst.
2. Open the Settings menu by pressing the cog icon near the top left corner of the Home Screen.
3. Select Add-ons.
4. Press on Install from zip file.
5. Locate the installation file that we downloaded earlier and click on it to install Quasar Burst.
6. Go back to the Home Screen and highlight the Add-ons tab, you should see Quasar and Quasar Burst installed.
Now you are ready to start using Quasar, open the add-on and select a movie or TV show. Quasar Burst will search for torrents and you’ll be able to play them with Quasar.