Mad Titan Sports is an addon for Kodi that allows you to stream live sports, replays, highlights, and live TV from various sources freely available on the internet.
This add-on focuses on US leagues like NFL, NBA, MBL, and others but it also offers a wide variety of categories for other sports like Football (Soccer), Tennis, Rugby, Motor Sports, Boxing, Wrestling, MMA, and more.
Mad Titan Sports is packed with features, it can scrape sources from many websites and it can even emulate IPTV with live channels and EPG (Electronic Program Guide).
In this guide, we’re going to install Mad Titan Sports on Kodi. Let’s begin!
1. How to install Mad Titan Sports on Kodi
If this is the first time you install add-ons on Kodi, you’ll have to allow the installation of unofficial add-ons. Please read How to allow 3rd-party add-ons on Kodi and come back here when you’re ready.
1.1. Install the magnetic repository
We’ll start by creating a link to the Magnetic repo source. This will allow us to download the repository zip file directly on Kodi.
1. Press the cog icon near the top left corner of the screen.
2. Select File Manager.
3. Press Add Source.
4. Enter https://magnetic.website/repo on the top box and magnetic repo on the bottom one. Press OK to add the source.
Now that we added the link, let’s use it to install the repository.
5. Go back to the Settings menu and this time select Add-ons.
6. Click on Install from zip file.
On Kodi 19, you’ll see a message about the auto-update feature. Press Yes to proceed.
7. Select magnetic repo.
8. Click on repository.Magnetic-x.x.x.zip to install the repository.
1.2 Install Mad Titan Sports add-on
Now that the repository is installed, let’s use it to download and install Mad Titan Sports.
9. Press Install from repository.
10. Click Magnetic repo.
11. Press Video add-ons.
12. Select Mad Titan Sports.
13. Press the Install button.
14. Press OK to install the add-on and its dependencies.
Wait a couple of seconds while the add-on is downloaded, you’ll see a notification when the installation process is done.
15. Go back to the Home Screen, you should now see a shortcut to Mad Titan on the Add-ons tab. Press it to open the add-on.
16. Use the menu to navigate the add-on’s categories.
You can now stream live sports, highlights, and replays on Kodi with Mad Titan.
2. Additional Settings
2.1 Setup IPTV client
Mad Titan can integrate with Kodi’s live TV and EPG features, offering a nice interface for its live tv channels. Let’s set it up.
Note: Linux users must first install the PVR client from the official Kodi PPA. Open the terminal and run the following commands before continuing.
sudo apt install software-properties-common
sudo add-apt-repository -y ppa:team-xbmc/ppa
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install kodi-pvr-iptvsimple kodi-inputstream-adaptive kodi-inputstream-rtmp
1. Open Kodi’s settings and select Add-ons.
2. Press Install from repository.
3. Select Kodi Add-on repository.
4. Click on PVR Clients.
5. Select PVR IPTV Simple Client.
6. Press the Install button.
7. Press OK to install the add-on and its dependencies.
Wait a couple of seconds while the add-on is installed. You’ll see a notification when it’s done.
8. Go back to the Home Screen, make sure the Add-ons tab is selected, and open Mad Titan Sports.
9. Select IPTV Simple Client Setup.
10. Press Yes to confirm.
You’ll see a success notification. Press OK to continue.
11. Go back to the Home Screen and select the TV tab. Press the Guide button to see all the live channels and program guide.
For more sports add-ons please check the list of our favorite Kodi sports add-ons.
Looking for more add-ons? These are some of our favorite Kodi add-ons for May 2022.
Please visit our list of the best Kodi add-ons for more information.
|The Promise: Free and Premium sources. Based on The Oath, has all the features from its predecessor.|
|The Crew: Free and premium sources. Great all-in-one add-on with many extra features for kids, sports, live TV, and more.|
|Scrubs v2: Free sources. Great add-on specialized in free sources.|
|Nightwing: Free and Premium sources. Popular add-on similar to The Oath with extra features.|
|Seren: Premium sources. Excellent add-on with great user interface and many innovative functions.|
|Ezra: Premium sources. Based on Fen, this add-on has all the great features of its predecessor.|
|Elementum: P2P sources. An exceptional add-on that offers high-quality streams using torrents.|