Mad Titan Sports V2.0 is an addon for Kodi that allows you to stream live sports, replays, highlights, and live TV from various sources freely available on the internet. Mad Titan is not just for sports, it’s an all-in-one add-on with many features like live TV channels, worldwide radio stations, and new categories for movies and TV Shows.
This add-on focuses on US leagues like NFL, NBA, MBL, and others, but it also offers a wide variety of categories for other sports like Football (Soccer), Tennis, Rugby, Motor Sports, Boxing, Wrestling, MMA, and more.
Mad Titan Sports is packed with features, it can emulate IPTV with live channels and EPG (Electronic Program Guide), and can stream movies and TV shows using Debrid sources with support for Trakt accounts (currently in experimental phase).
If you’re a sports fan, we recommend you also check out our favorite Kodi sports add-ons.
In this guide, we’re going to install Mad Titan Sports on Kodi. Let’s begin!
1. How to install Mad Titan Sports on Kodi
If this is the first time you install add-ons on Kodi, you’ll have to allow the installation of unofficial add-ons. Please read How to allow 3rd-party add-ons on Kodi and come back here when you’re ready.
1.1. Install the magnetic repository
We’ll start by creating a link to the Magnetic repo source. This allows us to download the repository zip file directly on Kodi.
1. Press the cog icon near the top left corner of the screen.
2. Select File Manager.
3. Press Add Source.
4. Enter https://magnetic.website/repo on the top box and magnetic repo on the bottom one. Press OK to add the source.
Now that we added the link, let’s use it to install the repository.
5. Go back to the Settings menu and this time select Add-ons.
6. Click on Install from zip file.
You’ll see a message about the auto-update feature. Press Yes to proceed.
7. Press magnetic repo.
8. Click on repository.Magnetic-x.x.x.zip to install the repository.
1.2 Install Mad Titan Sports add-on
Now that the repository is installed, let’s use it to download and install Mad Titan Sports.
9. Press Install from repository.
10. Click Magnetic repo.
11. Press Video add-ons.
12. Select Mad Titan Sports.
13. Press the Install button.
14. Press OK to install the add-on and its dependencies.
Wait a couple of seconds while the add-on is downloaded, you’ll see a notification when the installation process is done.
15. Go back to the Home Screen, you should now see a shortcut to Mad Titan on the Add-ons tab. Press it to open the add-on.
16. Use the menu to navigate the add-on’s categories.
You can now stream live sports, highlights, and replays on Kodi with Mad Titan.
2. Additional Settings
2.1 Setup IPTV client
Mad Titan can integrate with Kodi’s live TV and EPG features, offering a nice interface for its live TV channels. Let’s set it up.
1. Open Kodi’s settings and select Add-ons.
2. Press Install from repository.
3. Select Kodi Add-on repository.
4. Click on PVR Clients.
5. Select PVR IPTV Simple Client.
6. Press the Install button.
7. Press OK to install the add-on and its dependencies.
Wait a couple of seconds while the add-on is installed. You’ll see a notification when it’s done.
8. Go back to Mad Titan Sports and press Tools.
9. Select EPG Setup. There are 2 options: Multiple or 1 click only.
EPG (1 Click TV only) will only load channels that can play with a single click.
EPG Multiple will load all the channels with multiple stream available, on most of them, you’ll have to choose a stream from a list of sources before playing the selected channel. This involves extra clicks every time you change the channel, but it also gives you access to more channels.
10. Now press Yes to update the IPTV Simple Client Settings.
You’ll be prompted to disable all existing PVR Guides. Press Yes if you have no other IPTV sources installed.
After finishing the IPTV setup process, Kodi will exit automatically.
Restart Kodi and wait a few of seconds to download the channels information, now you must manually exit Kodi.
Restart Kodi once again and this time the EPG information will load.
11. Select the TV tab on the Home Screen. Press the Guide button to see the program guide of all available live channels.
For more sports add-ons, please check the list of our favorite Kodi sports add-ons.
Looking for more add-ons? These are some of our favorite Kodi add-ons for December 2023.
Please visit our list of the best Kodi add-ons for more information.
|Seren: Excellent add-on with great user interface and many innovative functions. (Premium sources)|
|Umbrella: Great add-on based on Venom. (Premium sources)|
|Fen: This add-on is very fast and offers many features. (Premium sources)|
|Elementum: An exceptional add-on that offers high-quality streams using torrents. (Free sources)|
|Scrubs: Great add-on specialized in free sources. (Free sources)|
|The Crew: Great all-in-one add-on with many extra features for kids, sports, live TV, and more. (Free and premium sources)|