Covenant is a popular Kodi addon based on Exodus. It streams movies and TV shows using several websites as sources. Covenant has all the features of its predecessor such as Trakt.tv support, library integration, foreign providers, premium accounts, file downloads and more.
KODI COVENANT ADDON COMPLETE GUIDE
In this tutorial we are going to install Covenant on Kodi 17.x Krypton using Kodil repo.
If you used Exodus before Covenant will feel very familiar. The main menu shows the following items:
- Movies: use this section to browse and search for movies.
- TV Shows: use this section to browse and search for TV shows.
- My Movies: movies in your collection or list, needs Trakt or IMDB account.
- My TV Shows: episodes on your collection or list, needs Trakt or IMDB account.
- New Movies: new releases, some movies might not have HD sources yet.
- New Episodes: new TV shows episodes releases.
- Channels: movie suggestions based on what’s playing on popular network/cable channels.
- Tools: Settings and cache clearing.
- Search: Shortcut to search function.
Activate library integration to organize your favorite shows and movies locally on Kodi or use your Trakt.tv account with Covenant to keep all your devices organized and synchronized on the cloud. If you want to use subtitles with Covenant and Kodi please read How to activate automatic subtitles on Kodi.
These are some other popular Kodi addons you might like:
Bubbles: addon with lots of features, optimized for premium accounts.
Elysium: formerly known as Zen is based on Exodus and has some very nice features.
Death Streams: a fork of SALTS (Stream All The Sources).
Not Sure: movies, TV shows, live sports, anime and more. Supports Trakt.tv and library integration.
Quasar: if you can use torrents we highly recommend trying this addon.