Bubbles is a Kodi addon for streaming movies, shows, documentaries, and short films from a variety of sources, such as torrents, usenet, hosters, and video streaming services. It has Trakt integration and comes with a very helpful wizard that lets you choose the type of sources to use. You can definitely use Bubbles by itself but its real strength comes when used with premium accounts like Premiumize, RealDebrid and EasyNews.
In this tutorial we are going to install Bubbles on Kodi 17 Krypton, before we begin you need to download the repository zip file. Go to Bubbles official site and press the Download repo button to download the file, remember the path of the downloaded file, we’ll be using it later.
The first time you run the addon you’ll see the setup wizard, it’ll take you through all the steps necessary to configure Bubbles, it’ll let you choose:
- Primary, secondary and tertiary language to use when displaying media info.
- Accounts Activation
- Trakt to manage your lists, history and watch progress.
- Fanart to get extra backgrounds for movies and shows.
- Premiumize, high quality streaming service.
- RealDebrid, another high quality streaming service.
- EasyNews, service to get quality sources from usenet.
- Torrent providers, requires Premiumize, RealDebrid or Quasar.
- Usenet providers, get usenet links from Premiumize.
- Hoster providers, free sources. (You should enable this one if you’re not using any premium account)
- Automatic failure detection, if enabled it will ignores sources with high failure rate.
- Providers Timeout, let the automatic timeout detection test run.
- VPN detection, Bubbles can warn you if you forgot to turn on your VPN.
- Internet speed test, you can win premium accounts by sharing your test results.
After finishing with the wizard you can start using Bubbles, if you need to run the wizard again go to Bubbles Main Menu > Tools > Settings.
If you want to use subtitles with your videos please read our guide How to enable subtitles on Kodi.