ApeX Sports is a Kodi add-on that allows you to watch live sports events, replays, and highlights by scraping sources from a set of popular sports streaming websites. This add-on lets you browse categories on different websites to find live streams and replays, it also has some live TV channels and you can even enter streams URL to play them Kodi.
If you’re a sports fan, we strongly recommend that you take a look at our favorite sports add-ons.
In this guide, we are going to install ApeX Sports on Kodi using its official source. Let’s get started!
If this is the first time you install add-ons on Kodi, you’ll have to allow the installation of unofficial add-ons. Please read How to allow 3rd-party add-ons on Kodi and come back here when you’re ready.
Adding ApeX Sports source to Kodi
Let’s add a link to the ApeX Sports official source on arxtic-ape’s GitHub Page, this will allow us to download the repository zip file directly on Kodi.
1. Press the cog icon near the top left corner of the Home Screen to open the Settings menu.
2. Select File Manager.
3. Press Add source.
4. Enter https://arxtic-ape.github.io/ on the top box and apex on the bottom one. Press OK to add the source.
Installing arxtic-ape repository
Arxtic-ape is the official repository for the ApeX Sports add-on. The repository is responsible for installing the add-on and updating it when new versions become available.
We’ll use the newly added source to download and install the repository.
5. Go back to the Settings menu and select Add-ons.
6. Select Install from zip file.
7. Select apex.
8. Click on repository.arxtic-ape-x.x.x.zip to install the repository.
Wait a couple of seconds and you’ll see a repository installed notification.
Installing ApeX Sports Kodi add-on
Now that the repository is installed, let’s use it to download and install the add-on.
9. Press Install from repository.
10. Select arxtic-ape repository.
11. Select Video add-ons.
12. Click on ApeX Sports.
13. Press the Install button.
14. You’ll see a list of dependencies to be installed with the addon. Press OK to continue and wait for the process to finish.
15. Go back to the Home Screen, you should see a shortcut to ApeX Sports on the Add-ons tab. Click on it to open the add-on.
Set the timezone
Let’s set the timezone to get the right time for live events.
16. Open Apex Sports and Select Tools.
17. Select Set Timezone.
18. Click on Automatically set timezone to set your timezone.
You are now ready to start streaming sports on Kodi with ApeX Sports.
ApeX Sports features
- Stream live sports, replays, and highlights.
- Scrapes sources from several sports streaming websites.
- Compatible with Kodi 19 Matrix and 18 Leia
- Main Menu Structure
- Live Sports
- Live TV
- Replays & Highlights
Looking for more add-ons? These are some of our favorite Kodi add-ons for June 2023.
Please visit our list of the best Kodi add-ons for more information.
|Fen: This add-on is very fast and offers many features. (Premium sources)|
|Umbrella: Great add-on based on Venom. (Premium sources)|
|Seren: Excellent add-on with great user interface and many innovative functions. (Premium sources)|
|Elementum: An exceptional add-on that offers high-quality streams using torrents. (Free sources)|
|Scrubs v2: Great add-on specialized in free sources. (Free sources)|
|The Crew: Great all-in-one add-on with many extra features for kids, sports, live TV, and more. (Free and premium sources)|